I'm having headache for these pass few weeks all thanks to our beloved cars... 'FrankenBenz' and 'Puggy' are giving me ...

Problems & Headache!!!

I'm having headache for these pass few weeks all thanks to our beloved cars... 'FrankenBenz' and 'Puggy' are giving me lots of problems recently... First was 'Puggy' which decided to have a flat battery again... After that, 'FrankenBenz' decided to throw tantrums and causes lots of headache for me... Temperature and gearbox are the main problem... And yesterday, 'Puggy' decided to throw something BIG at me... I was driving the car and suddenly I felt that the car lost a lot of power and simultaneously an error code came out... 'Depollution System Failure'... WTF was that??? So we decided to stop the car and took out the service manual and started searching for the error code... But we can't find anything and I decided to call 'Peugeot Service Care Line' and they told us that we should send the car in for a computerize diagnosis... So we got no choice but to send it in today... Seems like the turbine solenoid valve was the culprit... No wonder the car lost a lot of power... Now we are still waiting for the parts and it will only be available in a few days time so we got no choice but to drive the car in limp mode... As for 'FrankenBenz', overheating and gearbox problems still exist... Still can't determine the exact culprit for the time being!!! Problems, problems, problems!!!

4 coment�rios:

-celestial- said...

I would recommend you just get a new car...with the money spend on ur FrankenBenz.

Hmmm seems like not advisable to buy Peugeot~

but the satisfaction of driving it when she's in good condition is really priceless IMO. Won't be getting myself a new car because I think I'm in love with my frankenbenz!!! haha...

as for Peugeot, yeah lots of problem also... but still I will recommend to those who really like driving rather than those who wanna get a problem free car... but no car is problem free... just depends on your luck I guess...

-celestial- said...

I know but ur Peugeot seems like getting u lots of problem...~ =)

I think our luck is not that good... but I have friends with the same car with even more problems... yeah I admit that 308 turbo indeed have a lot of problems!!! if you are looking for easier maintenance then I think the Japanese have the edge...