I have always been a BIG fan of the 'Fast and Furious' franchise... Being a normal guy, there is nothing for me to dislike the movie...

Fast And Furious 5

I have always been a BIG fan of the 'Fast and Furious' franchise... Being a normal guy, there is nothing for me to dislike the movie... Cars and plenty of sexy ladies with their overly short pants that reveals half of their bums!!! The winning combination to capture the average Joe's attention... Throw in some storyline and you got yourself a BIG hit... The first one is a BIG hit if you ask me but this can't be said for the second one... I think that movie is a flop but still people are crazy over them when they released the third movie then the fourth and lastly the fifth (I can guarantee that this will not be the last installment!!!)

If you ask me, I think the latest one which is the one I'm blogging about is the nicest among the others... I know some of you may complain about the lack of cars, but they compensate it with a much better storyline and I believe this is a really good trade off... Besides that, they decided to bring back the lovely 'Gal Gadot' which really spice up the movie, a lot!!! I'm not going to talk about 'Paul Walker' or 'Vin Diesel' as I'm straight!!!

This is one of the better movie that I have watch this year... Hopefully they can continue with it and stop producing crappy one like '2 Fast 2 Furious'... Is ok if they decided to exclude some ultra cool cars but remember to bring back the character 'Gisele' play by 'Gal Gadot'!!! A really good movie and it is highly recommended!!!

0 coment�rios: