This post is not a normal food review post because I don't even have a picture of the food that we had!!! The reason for this is because...

Birthday Celebration @ Oriental Pavilion

This post is not a normal food review post because I don't even have a picture of the food that we had!!! The reason for this is because I didn't manage to take any pictures... My relatives are eating the food faster than I can press the shutter!!! Hence I give up taking any pictures of the food... Instead I turn my focus to my super duper adorable niece!!!


Besides that, this is a loooooong overdue post because this happened somewhere in September!!! Guess I'm a lousy blogger... :(



Yup she's the model of the day!!! Cute isn't she...




Notice the necklace she has??? It belongs to my cousin and we are so very bad asking a child to pose with it!!! Nothing wrong except for the wording...






Nah a close up of the necklace... Now you know why...


Celebrating my darling and cousin's birthday!!!




Please don't get a shock by looking at the cake... I totally forget about the name but it should be 'Red Velvet' or something... And you know what, the cake is marvelous!!!

2 coment�rios:

melmonica said...

Haha. If small kids ask you what WTF stands for, you just say - Welcome to Facebook.

XP

yeah that's what i'm going to tell them!!! haha...