After watching this latest 'Harry Potter' installment I can't help but to think about how time flies!!! Just look at Harry, Ron ...

Harry Potter And The Deathly Hallows Part 1


After watching this latest 'Harry Potter' installment I can't help but to think about how time flies!!! Just look at Harry, Ron and Hermaine... They are all grown ups now... Still remember the first 'Harry Potter' movie and they were like small kids...

Gone are the days that 'Harry Potter' is a movie catering to small kids... 'The Deathly Hallows' is a different movie from the past installment... More moody and sinister in its own way... No more 'quidditch', classroom or teachers... They are on their own now...

If you ask me, I think this is one of the best 'Harry Potter' installment but frankly speaking, 'Part 1' is only a setting for more things to come which is in 'Part 2' of the movie... But the CGI and filming is definitely much better if you ask me... So what I'm going to do now is to sit tight and wait for 'Part 2' next year... I believe the last 'Harry Potter' installment will be the best ever!!! Period... Hopefully I'm right on this and please don't let me down... Going to start my movie marathon again... Start watching 'Harry Potter' again right from the beginning!!!

0 coment�rios: