My darling's family actually recommended this place because they said that the way they cooked the crab was really nice... So off we go ...

Restoran Loong Yuan Seafood @ Batu Pahat, Johor

My darling's family actually recommended this place because they said that the way they cooked the crab was really nice... So off we go for dinner...

Actually I've been to this restaurant a couple of times but we never ordered crab before as my family members were all lazy when it comes to eating crab!!! They don't really fancy eating crab either...


Wow I didn't know business like this even existed!!! I guess a lot of people really envy the staff in this restaurant because they don't have to clean up all the plates after every meal...







This was my first time eating 'salty crab'... I really like the way they cooked the crab... They applied a lot of salt onto the crab and BBQ the crab until all the salt melted and sticks to the shell... As for the meat, it was really juicy and tender while retaining its original sweetness... Really awesome!!! But be warned because the crab was really SALTY!!! The way I like it... :)



Ice 'chee cheong fun'??? Just joking... Wet towel for us to wipe our hands after getting it dirty with the crab...


Another 'curi-curi' snap pic of my darling...


All the other dishes were quite nice as well as you expect from a decent restaurant... So I won't talked much about it... Just remember to order the 'salty crab' when you are going to dine at this restaurant...


Overall Rating - 3.8/5

Restoran Loong Yuan Seafood
No. 35, Jalan Kuning,
Taman Murni,
83000 Batu Pahat,
Johor.
07-431 3963

0 coment�rios: