A few weeks ago, we went to 'Ah Yat Abalone Forum' for dim sum!!!... Yup dim sum... There is nothing wrong with your eyes... At firs...

Dim Sum @ Ah Yat Abalone Forum, Section 13 (Sis Birthday Celebration, PART 1)

A few weeks ago, we went to 'Ah Yat Abalone Forum' for dim sum!!!... Yup dim sum... There is nothing wrong with your eyes... At first I also didn't know that 'Ah Yat Abalone Forum' serve dim sum...

Besides having dim sum, we were going to celebrate my sis birthday as well... So it was like a birthday lunch... Unfortunately, I couldn't snapped all the dishes that we ordered because most of my relatives were really hungry!!! In the end, I gave up taking pictures and concentrated on eating...

Another unfortunate things happened... The food SUCKS!!! Can you imagined that... Besides that, the service was really really BAD!!!



Mini size egg tarts...


Fried carrot cake...


Fried soft shell crab...


I really don't know what this was...


Congee...


In my opinion, I really don't encourage you guys to go 'Ah Yat' for dim sum... Really not worth the $$$ spend... Lousy food + bad service = BAN FOR LIFE!!!


Overall Rating - 2/5

Ah Yat Abalone Forum Restaurant
Lot 9B, Jalan Kemajuan,
Section 13, Petaling Jaya.
03-7960 4988



Ok, now for some young models pictures!!!













And presenting the BIRTHDAY cake and girl!!!


A cake made from crepe... Unique but I don't like it...


We forgot to ask the bakery to write 'HAPPY BIRTHDAY' for us... So we got no choice but DIY...


The result!!!


The Birthday girl!!!




That's all for now... Stay tune for PART 2!!!

3 coment�rios:

Lindy said...

The mini egg tart actually looks good. LOL! :D

the egg tarts are still acceptable... but the rest is only so so...

jfook said...

I actually tempted by the egg tarts LOL.