After the black pig BBQ lunch, we were then transported back to the jetty for our next itenery which was 'cruise tour' around Jeju I...

Korea Day 2 (Cruise Tour In Jeju Island)

After the black pig BBQ lunch, we were then transported back to the jetty for our next itenery which was 'cruise tour' around Jeju Island... Not exactly 'AROUND' Jeju Island, but part of it...


The jetty...


I just love this pic!!!



A penny for your thought my dear...


2 submarines...



We sure do love Jeju!!!








I like this pic a lot... I call it 'The THREE Fishermen'...





There were a lot of seagulls flying around... Those seagulls virtually followed our cruise for the entire duration... The reason for this was because the seagulls know that the tourists will feed them... I don't know where the other tourists got the dried squid, but they were actually feeding the seagulls... So I quickly grabbed this opportunity to snap as many photos as possible...







The scenery was spectacular but frankly speaking, the cruise itself was nothing to shout about... All my tour mates (expect me and my darling) were all sound asleep!!! Hmm don't know whether they find the cruise boring or maybe they were just too tired???


To be continue...

2 coment�rios:

hy said...

nice photos in this post!!

thank you thank you...