Feels like eating in the middle of a jungle... A word of caution to those that feels like going to this place... If you are not familiar wit...

Fish Farm Thai Restaurant...

Feels like eating in the middle of a jungle...

A word of caution to those that feels like going to this place... If you are not familiar with Hulu Langat, it is almost impossible to find it (Maybe just me???)... But if you are familiar with 'Look Out Point', then it is actually quite easy to go... From 'Look Out Point', just follow the road without any turning... Just go straight all the way... If you drive at night, it is a bit scary... Is better to go there in the afternoon because it will be so much easier to find because the signboard is really tiny!!! If you come from 'Look Out Point', make sure you look to your right and search for the tiny signboard... You won't see any restaurant because this restaurant is located in the valley...

So once you see the tiny signboard, turn down to the road and you will be driving offroad... No, you don't need a 4x4 car... Your normal car will do... Don't be afraid and just follow the road and after a while you will see the restaurant... To be frank, I am really afraid when someone took me there the very first time... I thought he lost his way... But once you reach there, you will find a paradise waiting for you...


This is where you be eating...

I'm not very sure whether this is a man made pond or is it natural...


But what I know is you can feed the fish in the pond... You can purchase the fish food from the restaurant... If I'm not mistaken, it cost RM2 per packet... There are a lot of fish in this pond!!!


Another thing that I'm very sure is we are going to eat the fish that we just feed!!! So you can imagine how fresh is the fish...




So you'll be sitting here eating while admiring the scenery... Not a bad idea actually...







Remember to try the chili... Superb!!!



The cockles are big!!! I'm not very sure what sauce they put into this dish... But it tasted real nice...






The tom yam is just awesome... Spicy and sour a combination that tickles your taste buds... I'm not a big fan of tom yam but I am really loving it... The best tom yam ever!!!




'Kerang Bakar'... Nice!!!



Grill squid...


This is the dish that you really need to order if you like sour... The gravy is even more sour than the tom yam... Really nice and appetizing... So sorry I cannot remember the name of this dish but is one of their specialty...


This fried fish is also really nice... Remember to eat it together with the garlic...



Fried squid...


Really worth travelling all the way to this restaurant... It is the best Thai food that I ever had... In my opinion, the price is consider as reasonable... All these food cost us around RM150++... There are 9 of us so each person around RM16++... If you crave for Thai food, this is the place you must go...

But there is one down side of it... Cleanliness or can I say the lack of it... I won't mind eating here because the food is really awesome and I think it outweigh the cleanliness issue... So is your choice... But at least go for a try and I'm very sure that you won't regret it!!!

Overall Rating - 4/5

Fish Farm Thai Restaurant
KM4, Jalan Ampang-Hulu Langat,
68000 Ampang,
Selangor.
019-260 6493 (Eugene)

0 coment�rios: