Konica Minolta 35mm - 75mm lens Just got this lens recently... Actually I borrow the lens from my parents, but I declared it mine now... Hah...

Konica Minolta Lens

Konica Minolta 35mm - 75mm lens


Just got this lens recently... Actually I borrow the lens from my parents, but I declared it mine now... Haha... I recalled that my parents used to have a Konica Minolta camera at home... Last weekend I decided to searh for it and viola I found it... Thank god that the lens was still in one piece and no fungus to be found...

Luckily my parents decided to buy Konica Minolta rather than other brands that time... If they bought other brands, then I won't be able to use this lens now... The reason for this was because Sony bought over the camera division from Konica Minolta... So therefore, we Alphanians we able to use Konica Minolta lens on our beloved Alpha DSLR...

I am in a dilemma whether to use this lens more or my SAL1870 kit lens because my SAL1870 can cover a wider range compared to this Konica Minolta lens... The focal length for SAL1870 was 18mm - 70mm and the Konica Minolta was 35mm - 70mm... The SAL1870 can go wider but the Konica Minolta lens aperture can go higher /bigger... At 35mm, the maximum aperture for SAL1870 was F5.6 all the way to 70mm... But the Konica Minolta can go bigger... At 35mm, the maximum aperture was F3.5, 50mm at F4 and 70mm at F4.5...

So for the time being, will try out my new lens and see which one I prefer more...

0 coment�rios: