Actually I don't know what this call... So I just call it Chinese Biscuit... But what I know is that this stall is very famous for...

Sungai Buloh Chinese Biscuit




Actually I don't know what this call... So I just call it Chinese Biscuit... But what I know is that this stall is very famous for this... There are 3 types of flavour... Coconut, peanut and tao sha as in Hokkien or red bean for those who don't know... I like coconut best... They do everything manually... Not a single machine in sight... So there is some traditional flavour in it... Hehe... That's what I feel... Each chinese biscuit cost RM0.70... This stall is located in Sungai Buloh New Village also known as Xin Chun in Mandarin... The address is 345, Jalan Besar Sungai Buloh, 47000 Selangor... In my opinion, it is really worth it to try cause it is really hard nowadays to find something so traditionally made...Besides that, it tastes good as well...

0 coment�rios: