Bought it many years ago... It is from Tomy... The RC car is very very small... I mean tiny... You can actually run it around virtually anyw...

My Other RC Car

Bought it many years ago... It is from Tomy... The RC car is very very small... I mean tiny... You can actually run it around virtually anywhere...

This is the chassis...





That's the motor... See how tiny it is...


This is the rear axle... The one on the left is design for drifting... But it is very hard to drift because the chassis is not 4WD...


Just like the real thing... It comes with different compound... I got hard, medium and soft compound... If you want more traction, go for the soft compound...


My limited edition Nissan Skyline bodies...


My Hachiroku...






This is my toolbox... It is made by Tomy... Specially design for these RC cars...



0 coment�rios: