Been driving around in the latest BMW 3 series codenamed G20 for the past 8 months or so.. So far I got nothing but praises for it.. My G20 ...

My New Daily Driven

Been driving around in the latest BMW 3 series codenamed G20 for the past 8 months or so.. So far I got nothing but praises for it.. My G20 is the base 320i Sport variant.. Not the 330i or the full blown M340i that was launched recently.. But no complaint so far.. However, those that know me personally will most probably know that I got a disease that is call 'ICLMCS' which translate to 'I can't leave my car standard' disease'!! 


Did some small mod here and there and so far I'm loving it.. Didn't go crazy with the mod yet as the 5 years unlimited mileage warranty is still intact.. Don't wish to void the warranty because of all the mods.. Most of the mods I did so far were mainly cosmetic.. Did something to the engine as well but that is plug and play.. No crazy ECU flashing at this moment.. 




0 coment�rios: