I really like the look of the new BMW G20 generation.. To my eyes, it is the most beautiful BMW 3 series ever produce.. I'm not just tal...

Black Out Grill for BMW G20

I really like the look of the new BMW G20 generation.. To my eyes, it is the most beautiful BMW 3 series ever produce.. I'm not just talking about the exterior.. The interior is mind blowing as well.. Thought not as flashy as the latest generation of Mercedes, but I find it really pleasant to look at.. 


The one thing that bug me whenever I see this car is the big and shiny chrome kidney grill.. It just looks weird to my eyes.. The 320i in Malaysia came in the Sport variant with black out door frame and the big chrome grill just looks awful.. So naturally, this will be the first mod that I did for my car..









I chose the design grill design that is similar to the original instead of the M3 or M340i style grill.. Actually, I regretted getting this as the insert can be taken out.. If I bought the M3 style grill, then I will have 2 different design for the grill.. But can't complaint much as I don't think I will have the time to keep changing the design.. This is basically mod and forget.. 


The size for both grills are actually the same.. Just the angle of the pic making the black one looks a lot smaller.. The black out version looks so much meaner comparing to the chrome version.


This is 100% original before any mod done to it.. 









After changing to the black out version.. Really transform the looks of the car.. In my opinion, it should leave the factory with the black out version as standard! Luckily this is something that is easy to do.. Those interested to change it can search from Youtube on the steps of dismantling it.. Is a very easy job which takes around 15 mins.. But the outcome is priceless.. 

0 coment�rios: