Yet another movie from comic giant 'Marvel' and I must say I'm impressed!!! Frankly speaking I didn't expect to enjoy fr...

Guardians of The Galaxy


Yet another movie from comic giant 'Marvel' and I must say I'm impressed!!! Frankly speaking I didn't expect to enjoy from this movie but I did... I'm not really a comic freak so I didn't have any clue on what the 'Guardians of The Galaxy' is all about... I only know a few that is made famous by silver screen such as 'Spiderman', 'Thor', 'X-Men', 'The Incredible Hulk' and etc... So this is really something new for me...

I really didn't expect the formation of the 'Guardian' this way as they are some of the least likely hero...But at least it is something different from the norm... Nothing fancy about the storyline but I really do enjoy it... Don't know whether is it the 'IMAX 3D' version that I've watched that causes this... This is my first time watching 'IMAX 3D' and I'm really impressed!!! Awesome!!! I usually don't watch 3D as I find it nothing special with little 3D effect most of the time and not forgetting about the glasses... Don't really like wearing them... But 'IMAX 3D' is on a whole different level... 

I believe most movie freak would have watch this movie by now but I will still encourage those who have not watch this movie to give it a try... A double thumbs up from me...

0 coment�rios: