Finally changed my 'FrankenBenz' headlight to a more modern looking projector type... The original headlight is broken and is ...

New Projector Headlight For FrankenBenz


Finally changed my 'FrankenBenz' headlight to a more modern looking projector type... The original headlight is broken and is beyond repair... And frankly speaking, I don't really see the point in repairing if it is even possible... With this new headlight on, the whole car looks so much more modern and not forgetting menacing!!! Not going to do 'HID' as I don't want unnecessary trouble from the authority... The illumination from this new projector headlight is so much better compare to the old one... The light from the old headlight is really dim and driving at night is not something I look forward to... It is a different story now...


To be continue...

0 coment�rios: