Is almost 4 years since we bought the 'Pug' and we have our high and low with it... Frankly speaking, problems are inevitable.....

308 Turbo Update...


Is almost 4 years since we bought the 'Pug' and we have our high and low with it... Frankly speaking, problems are inevitable... I think every 'Pug' owner will agree with me on this... There are a few common problems that almost all '308 Turbo' owner that I know of got it... Namely the famous 'Depollution System Error'!!! This is a horrifying error because it does not specify on a specific error... It can mean anything and mine is a malfunction turbo while a lot of my friends having trouble with the timing chain...

If your car is the older model that came with the 'AL4' four speed gearbox then beware as this gearbox is famous for throwing tantrum!!! I got my first experience when I drove her up 'Genting'... And now she will throw tantrum occasionally when she sees fit... The problem with the gearbox is it refuse to shift to second gear smoothly and it can be nerve wreaking sometimes!!! Since our car is long over warranty, we will need to wait and see the situation as getting it fix is not cheap... After asking around, it seems like there are 2 solenoids that are giving this problem and changing them will apparently solve this problem... I'm no mechanic but sometimes I'm wondering whether is it the weather that causes this... So I'm actually thinking of fitting a 'ATF' cooler if it doesn't come with one or changing it to a bigger one if our 'Pug' already have it... 

0 coment�rios: