The long awaited 'Iron Man 3' is finally here ( ok I know I'm a little bit late to post this as the 'Iron Man' fever...

Iron Man 3


The long awaited 'Iron Man 3' is finally here (ok I know I'm a little bit late to post this as the 'Iron Man' fever is being replace by the 'Fast and Furious 6'!!!)... So to cut the story short, I really like the fact that this movie is so much better than the previous one... But in my opinion, there is too much 'Tony Stark' and too little 'Iron Man'!!! 

The storyline is definitely better although some part is rather predictable but at least it is not as straight forward the 'Iron Man 2' which in my opinion is the worse of the 'Iron Man' installment... So definitely a must watch and I don't have to recommend it as almost all of you would have watched it already... Two thumbs up from me!!!

0 coment�rios: