Abraham Lincoln - Vampire Hunter

on Jul 11, 2012

Another movie that caught my attention recently is 'Abraham Lincoln - Vampire Hunter'... One of my friend said that it was worth watching and frankly speaking, I'm a little bit disappointed with it... Although the movie is rather long, but I find it lacks something that holds it all together... It seems all over the place... Suddenly you are in another scene and it lacks fluidity... Maybe is just me but I don't find this movie nice... The ending part is so exaggerating and I'm having a hard time to digest it!!! Definitely not a movie that I will recommend!!! Sorry for being blunt my friend (you know who you are)!!! Haha...

2 comments:

-celestial- said...

Not me, i think~ Hahaha..

Maybe because you have a high expectation on it when your friend told you that it's nice then end up, not up to your expectation. Sort of. Lolz.

David Tee said...

ahemm... is YOU!!! maybe you're right as i have high expectation when you told me that this movie is nice...