Here's part 2 of my exhaust modification on 'FrankenBenz'!!! Like I said previously, I don't intend to make my exhaust lo...

Exhaust Modification On FrankenBenz (Part 2)

Here's part 2 of my exhaust modification on 'FrankenBenz'!!! Like I said previously, I don't intend to make my exhaust loud as this is my daily ride... So what I'm doing is make it freer flowing but minus the noise!!! So how am I going to do that??? Easy just use back the original 'Merc' muffler which is extremely quiet but very restrictive!!! 


 Original 'Merc' muffler... What I'm planning to do here is beautify it... Very ordinary looking I must say...


How to beautify it??? Simple just cut off the twin outlet and custom it with an exhaust tip that I like... As simple as that... But by doing this, I don't get any benefit of gaining power nor torque... Just to make it a tad nicer when looking at the backside of my 'FrankenBenz'!!! At least it look more powerful with the exhaust tip on!!! Haha...


Aligning the exhaust tip... I chose this design because it was being used by 'AMG' on their 'W124' car as well... I wanted to get the 'AMG' version but too bad I can't get it... Most 'AMG' model sold here came with an oval tip instead of rectangular!!!


 One up and the next is ready to go...


I asked them to spray the piping black so that it look original... Wanna make it as original as possible...


Ta-dah... Finish and I'm loving it... Sound level is near perfection but too bad the exhaust system is still way too restrictive!!!


To be continue...

0 coment�rios: