Another blog post on how I got stranded!!! This time round, I'm more fortunate as my relatives is following me on another car... Coinci...

Samco Sport Radiator Hose For FrankenBenz

Another blog post on how I got stranded!!! This time round, I'm more fortunate as my relatives is following me on another car... Coincidently, there's a petrol station just beside me so I just put my car in neutral and guide my car to the petrol station... So I just park my car there and hop on my relatives car and off we go shopping!!! Haha...

Since it was a Sunday, I got limited choice on where to buy the radiator hose... Only those in shopping centre were available but I'm not in luck as most of them don't really carry radiator hose... I bought a normal PVC hose and thinking of fitting it in temporary so that I can drive my car back instead of leaving it there... But the more I think about it, I decided to do otherwise as the PVC hose are not designed for high temperature and also pressure...

Got no choice but to left my 'FrankenBenz' overnight there!!! I was so worried that I might not see my car the very next day!!! But thankfully, there it was right where I parked it!!! Phew...



  This is the condition of the original radiator hose... It virtually exploded!!!


Got this the very next day from a reputable shop... Beware though as there are a lot of fake 'Samco' hose around... If you got yours for less than RM200, then for sure those are counterfeit as original one cost way more!!! As I'm using 'Mitsubishi Evo 3' radiator, I got the 'Samco' hose for the same model as well as there is a section that can be cut and fit onto my car nicely... Thinking of getting the black colour one but too bad they don't carry other colours other than the normal blue one... Don't really wanna bling up the engine compartment as I'm trying my best to make it look as stock as possible...


Fit in nicely!!! As for the remaining 'Samco' hose, I ask my workshop to modified and replaced the old bottom radiator hose of mine as I scare this incident might happen again in the near future!!! 


To be continue...

0 coment�rios: