Got a new grill for my 'FrankenBenz' because the original one is cracking all over the place... I considered myself really fort...

New Grill For FrankenBenz

Got a new grill for my 'FrankenBenz' because the original one is cracking all over the place... I considered myself really fortunate because managed to get one that is in really good condition... I don't care about the metal surrounding because it is the plastic part that I'm after... I didn't want to spoil the look of my 'W124' so I opted to use back the original design... Nowadays there are a lot of different design but the original one still looks the best... 

A lot of people asked me why I don't wanna change to the new masterpiece bonnet??? I know the new masterpiece bonnet looks much nicer... Besides that, you can also delete the three pointed star and replace it with a flush badge that looks much sportier... The reason is because I'm planning to mod my 'W124' looking like 'The Hammer' which is one of the fastest car in it's time... So if I change my bonnet to the new masterpiece design, I can't achieve the look that I want... Is better to save the money and invest in a new bodykit which is precisely what I'm going to do!!!


To be continue...

0 coment�rios: