In the beginning, I don't really know why but I just don't feels like watching this movie... But I'm glad I watched because in...

Rise Of The Planet Of The Apes


In the beginning, I don't really know why but I just don't feels like watching this movie... But I'm glad I watched because in my opinion, this movie is better than 'Captain America'!!! First of all, the CGI is just awesome!!! The apes look so real that you think that it is real... I'm not kidding you... I know this is the norm in 'Hollywood' nowadays but you really need to see the facial expression of the apes... INCREDIBLE!!!

Nothing to shout about the story line as this is not the first time people starts recreating the 1968's original... But thinking back, it scares the hell out of me if someone really created something so potent that it actually made the ape talk!!! But at least for the foreseeable future, this won't happen yet... So go on and watch this movie... Worth every penny in my humble opinion!!!

0 coment�rios: