Finally I managed to watch 'Captain America: The First Avenger'!!! I'm a sucker for comic derive movies... If there is someone...

Captain America: The First Avenger


Finally I managed to watch 'Captain America: The First Avenger'!!! I'm a sucker for comic derive movies... If there is someone filming it, I will definitely watch it... Till date, I believe I have watched all these movies showing in the cinema... So I won't leave this one out for sure...

What I like about this movie is the retro feel of it... I'm really into retro nowadays!!! I'm very sure a lot of people will compare 'Captain America' with the recently shown 'Thor' and to be honest, I prefer 'Thor' a little bit more... Don't get me wrong as I really like 'Captain America: The First Avenger', but in terms of story line, I prefer 'Thor' a teeny bit more... The problem with 'Captain America' is you know what is going to happen next... So there is no suspense or whatsoever...

Another thing that I like about 'Captain America' is how a small guy with a BIG heart manage to be the ultimate soldier which is the polar opposite to 'Thor'... 'Thor' was born with mighty power and this makes him damn arrogant... So I guess I'm just comparing apples to oranges huh??? But this is still a very good movie if you ask me... Down to earth kind of movie where you get to cheer on the good guy and hates the villain!!!

0 coment�rios: