While waiting for my engine to be fitted, I did some shopping and bought some essential items for a turbocharged car... Boost meter is one o...

Boost Meter, Turbo Timer & Air Filter...

While waiting for my engine to be fitted, I did some shopping and bought some essential items for a turbocharged car... Boost meter is one of it... I know is not necessary to install one but I think that it is good to have one... At least I know how many bar my turbines are boosting and it makes me know whether I'm over boosting or not...


Next item is the turbo timer... Again I know that it is not necessary but I believe it is important for a turbocharged car to have one... It is not advisable to switch off your turbocharged engine after running it... At least let it idle for around 20-30 seconds before shutting it off in order to prolong the life of the turbine... With a turbo timer install, you don't have to wait for 30 seconds before shutting of the engine... You can just switch it off and let the timer do its thing...


Okay this item is not only for a turbocharged car... All cars needed one... It is important to run your car with an air filter... I know some hardcore driver running their car without one... Last time I did it too with my individual throttle bodies 'Kelisa'... But definitely not advisable!!! I'm using a 'HKS Reloaded' open pod air filter for my car... I'm using this air filter on my previous car... Since the filter is still in a very good condition, I only change the filter element... Nowadays there are a lot of imitation one around so please be careful when you purchase one unless you are looking for an imitation one in the very first place...


Still looking good after all these years...


Looks just like new...


To be continue...

0 coment�rios: