This was the first time in my life that I witnessed a live riot... It happened today at the 'Bukit Bintang' area... Maybe you will t...

RIOT!!!



This was the first time in my life that I witnessed a live riot... It happened today at the 'Bukit Bintang' area... Maybe you will think why they choose the spot to carry out the riot... It was not because the place was strategic or because it can draw the most attention... But it was more towards who they were rioting at!!! Yes it was 'Maybank'!!! It might be difficult for you to see the banners but it was written all over the banners... "Maybank menggalakkan jurang pendapatan", "Maybank penipu besar", "Maybank majikan yang zalim", "Maybank memalukan Malaysia", "1 Maybank, CEO didahulukan, pekerja diabaikan" are a few that I saw... There are a few that really caught my eyes and kept me thinking about what they written... "Stop outsourcing jobs to Pos Malaysia" and "Stop exposing customers info to Pos Malaysia"... Hmm can someone tell me more about this??? Are they selling the info to 'Pos Malaysia'??? If so I will be the first to boycott them!!!

By the way, sorry for the pictures because I only carried my 50mm lens with me today and I'm just too lazy to walk all the way across...

2 coment�rios:

-celestial- said...

What's going on??

i believe the staff in maybank is not happy about maybank... some even claim that maybank is leaking out their customer data base to pos malaysia!!!