Without realizing, blogging is already part of my life... So when I got my 'iPad 2', one of the things that I tried was blogging... ...

iPad/iPad 2 As Blogging Tools???

Without realizing, blogging is already part of my life... So when I got my 'iPad 2', one of the things that I tried was blogging... But to my utter horror I can't seems to blog using it!!! This really drives me nuts as I'm trying to replace my netbook with the 'iPad 2'... I know there are a lot of limitation with 'Apple iPad/iPad 2', but I didn't expect something so simple can't be achieve!!!

So I set out to search for an answer... What can I do to turn my 'iPad 2' into a blogging tool... After searching around, I find that most people recommends 'Blogsy'... Since I'm really desperate I decided to purchase the apps and try it out... The apps cost USD2.99 which I find it quite reasonable if it really delivers... Truth to be told, I just downloaded it a couple of minutes ago... And this blog post is written entire using 'Blogsy'!!! I guess this is one of the best apps that I have purchase because it really change my iPad 2 into something else!!!

8 coment�rios:

Ian Ho said...

Why cannot? I've been blogging with my iPad since it was launched.

did you use any special apps??? without using third party apps, I can't blog using my iPad!!!

Unknown said...

same here. I have a blogger blog and can't post with my iPad.

Shash go get yourself 'Blogsy'... It solve my problem!!!

Ian Ho said...

Just use Safari n post straight to Blogger. Simple.

i can't do that with my ipad... i can't type anything when i use safari with blogger!!!

Ian Ho said...

I just go to my Dashboard n click New Post. Don't understand how come u fellas can't do it. It's just like using a normal computer. No need for any special Apps or methods.

i tried and can't be done... i search the web and most of them said the same thing... but how come you can is a mystery to me??? i can't type anything at all... but if you copy and paste then it can be done... but it would be troublesome because i need to type it somewhere and paste it in later... so i opt for 'blogsy' because it lets me type and attach pics like what i do in blogger...