Quite frankly I don't really wished to watch this movie from the beginning because the moment I watched the trailer, I came to a conclus...

The Adjustment Bureau


Quite frankly I don't really wished to watch this movie from the beginning because the moment I watched the trailer, I came to a conclusion that this movie sucks... But you know what??? I'm so very wrong because I love this movie... I love the chemistry and bond between 'Matt Damon' and 'Emily Blunt'... Perfect!!! They are the main reason that I love this movie... As for the storyline, it is passable but it doesn't make sense in a way... But well this is a fiction movie so obviously anything goes... Wait a minute... Is this a fiction movie or a romance movie??? Guess I'm all mess up here... Definitely worth watching... Just watching both of them act is enough to justify the price for the ticket... Thumbs up from me...

0 coment�rios: