This will be the base car for my upcoming project which I name it 'FrankenBenz'!!! 'Franken' from 'Frankenstein' and...

My Benz

This will be the base car for my upcoming project which I name it 'FrankenBenz'!!! 'Franken' from 'Frankenstein' and 'Benz' from 'Mercedes Benz'... As easy as that... Why 'Franken'??? Because I'm going to do something to it and makes it looks like 'Frankenstein'!!! Muahahaha...


Stock standard amber light... Going to change it to a newer style version... Still don't know which one to choose... Original 'Merc' or crystal or LED version???


Original puny looking 15" rims... But I can guarantee that you will have a 'magic carpet' ride in these... But these rims are HISTORY!!! And look at the ride height!!! You can put your whole fist in!!!


Original faded and cracked grill!!! This will be replace too...


Original amber side repeater... Going to change it to those clear type thus making the car looks a little nicer...






To be continue...

0 coment�rios: