Finally a really nice album from 'My Chemical Romance'... Don't get me wrong on this because I find their previous album enterta...

My Chemical Romance - Danger Days: The True Lives Of The Fabulous Killjoys


Finally a really nice album from 'My Chemical Romance'... Don't get me wrong on this because I find their previous album entertaining as well but their latest album is definitely their best... No doubt about it... Unlike their previous album which sounded a bit emo this new album is completely the opposite... It sounded merrier to me... Songs like 'Bulletproof Heart' and 'Na Na Na (Na Na Na Na Na Na Na Na Na Na Na Na Na) <----- oops I think I overdo it, are songs that really got me singing... Really nice in my opinion... In fact I find that most of the songs on this album is entertaining except those that talks rather than sings... The only song that I hate would definitely be 'Destroya'!!! Nonetheless this is a really nice album that worth listening to... Go ahead and listen to it and I can guarantee that you won't be disappointed!!! One thumbs up from me!!!

2 coment�rios:

-celestial- said...

*Like the song 'Na Na Na'...But I still prefer their previous emo style...~

i like 'bulletproof heart' more... emo style... hmmm just like you???