'RED = Retired, Extremely Dangerous'... I believe we can categorize this movie as comedy besides action... It is funny!!! I didn'...

RED


'RED = Retired, Extremely Dangerous'... I believe we can categorize this movie as comedy besides action... It is funny!!! I didn't expect this because I knew that this was an action packed movie... Besides that, this movie excel because of its cast... 'Bruce Willis' is awesome but the actor that I love most is 'John Malkovich'... He's good... Really good in my opinion...

I really love this movie... The action is not awesome but definitely better than a lot of movies... Action + Comedy = Good Movie!!! Highly Recommended...

2 coment�rios:

Jemsen said...

I ant to watch RED!

Btw, have you watch Unstoppable, its great!

Do visit my blog fr the review. TQ. :)

unstopable is on my list next... going to watch it as soon as i'm free...