Looks like nowadays the trend for filming martial art movie is back... Frankly speaking, it has been a very long time since I last saw somet...

Reign Of Assassins


Looks like nowadays the trend for filming martial art movie is back... Frankly speaking, it has been a very long time since I last saw something this good... I mean for a martial art movie... I truly like this... If you ask me, this movie is way better compare to 'Detective Dee'... The built up of the movie is really good with a little twist near the end... Awesome!!! I like unexpected story line like this... Besides that, the fighting scenes are really good as well...

I've heard some of my friends saying that this movie sucks but I'm thinking otherwise... So it seems like different people have different taste and for me, this movie rocks!!! Watch it and see which side do you stand...

0 coment�rios: