I bet most people staying in KL will know about the very famous 'air mata kucing' located in Petaling Street... I used to visit them...

Petaling Street Air Mata Kucing @ Mid Valley Megamall

I bet most people staying in KL will know about the very famous 'air mata kucing' located in Petaling Street... I used to visit them a lot when I was studying in college... I really like 'air mata kucing' so when I first tried it, I was almost stunned by it... Simply awesome... The best 'air mata kucing' ever... As you all know, Petaling Street is not a very driver's friendly place... It is so hard to get a parking there... So since I gratuated, I also stop drinking 'air mata kucing' from this stall because I definitely won't drive and jam all the way there just for a glass/bowl of 'air mata kucing'...


Finally, they heard my prayers!!! They decided to open a stall in Mid Valley (quite some time already)... No more Petaling Street ever since... Mid Valley is the place to go if I crave for 'air mata kucing'... Selling at RM2.00 per cup, I consider it a wee bit expensive but it is well worth it... If you like to drink 'air mata kucing' like I do, this stall is highly recommended from me... But I guess a lot of people would have know by now... Caring is sharing so I guess is better to share it out rather than keep it to myself... Who knows maybe there are some people that really don't know about this awesome little stall!!!


REALLY MOU TAK DING!!!

4 coment�rios:

jfook said...

MMMmmm..It's always in Midvalley since I first went to MidValley...

if i'm not mistaken it was open a few years ago... definitely not more than 5 years...

-Celestial- said...

yo bro, it has opened in MidValley since few years back lorrr...only now u realized that they have opened a branch there~!!

I still dont understand what's so special about that drink...

i know they open for a very long time... just happen that i brought my camera that day... so mah snap a few photo and intro to those that don't know lo...

is very special indeed (to me la)...