WTF... I just got suspended from LYN!!! The moderator that suspended me said that I spam the thread... Non-constructive post to be exact!!! ...

Suspended from lowyat.net!!!

WTF... I just got suspended from LYN!!! The moderator that suspended me said that I spam the thread... Non-constructive post to be exact!!! WTF a lot of people posted all kinds of crap there and nothing happens to them... I definitely don't think that I am spamming...

A forum is meant for us to discuss and learn something... We as human sometimes will stray from the topics and started talking cock... But this is very normal... We are human after all... We are not saints!!! All my post in LYN are constructive except this one (according to the moderator) and I got suspended for 3 days!!! Is not that I will die for not visiting LYN... Is just that this is ridiculous... Just ONE single post that is not constructive and this SHIT happens to me...

Wow thinking back I was damn lucky because zerotohundred and all others forum that I go don't have all this kind of stupid policies... If zerotohundred got this policy, I'm very sure that I got BAN for entering the forum for the rest of my life!!!

5 coment�rios:

froz3nnoob said...

well, i'm a member of lowyat member. i'm sad to hear that your account get ban. Maybe you repost too much on 1 thread? well from my experience lowyat mod won't simply ban your account for no reason unless you really did something =] that my opinion cause i join lowyat like 4 year? or 6 year back haha. anyway nice blog you had here! do visit my blog if you got time =] thank and keep in touch

www.brystudio.com

froz3nnoob here!

actually not ban but suspended for 3 days... nop i didn't post the same thing over and over again... that's spamming!!! they said i posted a non-constructive post... there are a lots of non-constructive post in LYN...

i posted 'wow like that also can, so i guess i'm the FIFTH' and i got suspended...

i've been a member for many years also...

ok don't worry will definitely visit your blog...

dun be upset bro...
there's rule every where...

bear with it...72 hours only...

http://d4rkholeangel.blogspot.com

P/S : I am d4rkholeang3l from lyn

ianho said...

lol poor Dave. got withdrawal symptoms yet or not? I bet u miss LYN eh?

yeah i miss LYN!!! arhhh need to wait for another day... haiz what to do...