Kinkaku-Ji (Temple of The Golden Pavilion) was listed on UNESCO's World Heritage List in 1994... Looking at the picture above, it is rea...

Anything Is Possible With LEGO!!!

Kinkaku-Ji (Temple of The Golden Pavilion) was listed on UNESCO's World Heritage List in 1994... Looking at the picture above, it is really breathtaking...


I guess most of you agree that LEGO is a very good toys... In fact I grew up playing with it... It was my favourite toys... Even until now, I still love LEGO... You can built virtually almost anything with LEGO bricks... I mean anything... The video below will prove to you that anything is possible with LEGO bricks... Words won't justify how awesome the thing is...



The builder uses 4,500 pieces of LEGO bricks and this pop-up Kinkaku-Ji weighs 4kg...

0 coment�rios: