When I saw the trailer to this movie, I'm saying to myself that this will be a good movie... We got 'Frankenstein', 'Ga...

I, Frankenstein


When I saw the trailer to this movie, I'm saying to myself that this will be a good movie... We got 'Frankenstein', 'Gargoyle' and also 'Demon'... What more can you ask from a movie??? But too bad the movie is not up to my expectation... And the face of this particular 'Frankenstein' is not something that I know when I was a kid... 'Frankenstein' should look way uglier and definitely not so human like!!! 

But I will give some credit to the graphic... Quite stunning I must say... But this is the norm for almost all movies coming out from 'Hollywood'... So at the end of the day, I will not recommend this movie to anyone unless you are one of my enemy... I will recommend this movie to you so that you can die out of boredom!!! 

0 coment�rios: