I used to love going to this particular restaurant for their lovely seafood noodles... I'm very sure those living in 'Klang Valle...

Yu Ai Seafood Noodles @ Segambut

I used to love going to this particular restaurant for their lovely seafood noodles... I'm very sure those living in 'Klang Valley' will know about this establishment... There are a few reason why I stop going to this restaurant for their famous seafood noodles... Firstly, it is not as good as it used to be... Secondly, is getting more and more expensive!!! Imagine a big bowl of seafood noodle will cost you RM17!!! Too expensive for my liking... 


So what do you get for your hard earned RM17??? Two or three big prawns, some fish, clam, oyster and cuttlefish... That's about it... So I don't think is feasible to splurge on a bowl of seafood noodle where I can get better food for my RM17!!! Once in a blue moon is still okay...


You have a choice of curry, tom yam and clear broth... And my choice will always be clear as I don't really fancy curry or tom yam... So I can't comment much on those two... As for the clear broth, it is definitely not as good as before... The broth used to be very sweet and flavourful but this is not the case now... Slightly better than those normal seafood noodle stalls found scattering around but not much better but the price gap between them are huge!!! 




Normally this is where we sat... I don't like to sit in their restaurant as it is stuffy and hot... Just like sitting in an oven or sauna...




Overall Rating - 3/5

Restoran Yu Ai
No.42, Jalan Segambut Utara,
51200 Kuala Lumpur.
012-335 5563

4 coment�rios:

Charlie said...

that's very expensive for food served in plastic =.=

yup very expensive... and you're actually dining at a very normal looking restaurant... no fancy stuff here...

RyL said...

the very last time i went...also not that nice le...somemore now RM17!!!!

yup... standard drop a lot and too expensive for sub par quality!!!