Today is my mum's birthday but we decided to celebrate her birthday a week earlier since all of us were back in our home town last we...

Happily Restaurant @ Batu Pahat, Johor

Today is my mum's birthday but we decided to celebrate her birthday a week earlier since all of us were back in our home town last week... I've been to this particular restaurant a few times but only recently I realized that they have changed their name to 'Happily Restaurant'!!! What a nice name but do you know how they came up with the name??? The lady boss name is 'Happy' and coincidently her surname is 'Lee'... Viola, 'Happily' shall be the name of the restaurant!!! Okay I just made that up and is purely my assumption!!!

It is customary for us to order a plate of 'Longevity Noodles' when we celebrate someone's birthday in a 'Chinese' restaurant... 


 'Honey glaze pork ribs' that tasted quite nice...





This was my favourite dish of the day... The chicken is very crispy yet the meat is tender and juicy!!!


 Looks burned but tasted really good!!!


 My least favourite dish of the day... Too bland for my liking...


Overall Rating - 3/5

Happily Restaurant
No. 23-25, Jalan Flora 2,
Taman Flora,
83000 Batu Pahat, Johor.
07-433 0025




Cake of the day... All of us were wondering what they put in the chocolate coating as the coating is super sticky!!!









HAPPY BIRTHDAY MUM!!!

0 coment�rios: