Is been a while since famous director 'Tsui Hark' made something remarkable... So I'm placing all my faith in him on this movie....

Detective Dee And The Mystery Of The Phantom Flame


Is been a while since famous director 'Tsui Hark' made something remarkable... So I'm placing all my faith in him on this movie... Surprisingly, he didn't fail me because the movie is actually quite well film although the story plot is nothing to shout about... In my opinion, the story plot is too obvious and lacking all the twist and turn making this movie somehow straight forward... If you like 'Sherlock Holmes', I believe this movie will appeal to you because this is the oriental version of it... Really similar!!! A good movie nonetheless although I prefer 'Sherlock Holmes' more rather than this movie - 'Detective Dee and The Mystery of the Phantom Flame'...

0 coment�rios: