Head over to McD for a taste of 'GCB' because the burger is not here to stay... It is sold for a limited time only!!!
Overall Rating - 3.3/5
Finally the 'GCB' (Grill Chicken Burger) is here!!! The first time I tasted 'GCB' was nearly 2 years ago in China... Of cour...
Nothing much about me.. Just someone interested in photography, cars and travelling..
Peugeot 308 Turbo Update
Oxelo Town 7 EF
Gong Cha vs Ochado vs Chatime
Sepang Goldcoast BBQ Gathering...
Restoran Chor Kee @ Batu Pahat, Johor
Oxelo Town 7 XL Suspension
Mother's Day Celebration @ Pine Tree Hotel, Batu Pahat
Which Android Phone For Me???
Valeo Brake Pad For Peugeot 308 Turbo
4 coment�rios:
did hae mcd for a very long long time edy.. lol.. kfc more often =)
you must be a very healthy person!!! lol!!!!
I have tasted it during my trip to Taiwan and it really taste good which I still missed it a lots ~!!!
Only a limited time??? But it still out of stock here in Sibu...hmph~
out of stock??? wah people in sibu sure like this burger a lot!!! the burger is still available here...
Post a Comment