Who in the right mind can come out with this storyline??? It is freaking awesome!!! Is been a long time since I've watch a movie that re...

Inception


Who in the right mind can come out with this storyline??? It is freaking awesome!!! Is been a long time since I've watch a movie that requires me to concentrate and think what is actually going on... Once you understand the movie, I'm very sure you will agree with me that it is a really good movie... This is a highly recommended movie from me...

Although I enjoyed the movie, the process of watching it was not really enjoyable thanks to a bunch of idiotic + moronic peoples sitting in from of me... I don't know what were they thinking because they talk non stop!!! Hello, be considerate!!! The people sitting in front of them stared at them and ask them to keep quiet not once but twice but they still continue doing what they do best which was acting like a bunch of 'SAKAI' going to cinema... Besides that, they kept going in and out of the cinema and kept on changing places among themselves... Oh gosh, this was the first time I've experience something like this...

Half way through, they decided to leave early so that we can have some peace of mind watching the movie... Thank you and I believe there was cure for you guys because FINALLY you understood what we wanted... Yes that's right... Just leave the cinema god damn it!!!

3 coment�rios:

-celestial- said...

I ponder when you say it's a good movie. I heard that it's not really that good and quite confusing...~

I have encountered the same situation like urs in the cinema previously but worse. Those moron acted like in their own home, smoking, talking loudly, putting their legs on the seats and playing with their pet cat (p/s: Sibu's cineplex is not that strict and high standard) there when we are watching 'Rush Hour 3'~ Reli get on my nerves n have an urge to pour my water on their cigarettes but I didn't ...~

in my opinion, i think this is a nice movie... provided you understand what it is all about... is a bit like 'matrix'... confusing but once you know the story then it is good...

wah can even bring cat in!!! i've encounter those who smoke, talking on the phone real loud and putting their legs on the seat but not with animals!!!

-celestial- said...

Yes, "Matrix", that's what they commented...and you are saying the same thing so i guess it really does need a certain level of IQ to truly understand the movie then...~

They secretly sneak in their pet cat by carrying a big bag and happened to be in the noon time, so the cineplex was not crowded...~ Damn pissed off with them ~