If anyone of you out there crave for pork burger, look no further than Tropicana City... Remember to look for a little shop call 'Ninja ...

Ninja Joe

If anyone of you out there crave for pork burger, look no further than Tropicana City... Remember to look for a little shop call 'Ninja Joe'... I'm very sure you won't miss this little shop because of the decorations... Really eye catching I must say...


Just look at the menu!!! Very creative but a little bit unusual as well... The menu is really different if compare to those found in McD/Burger King/KFC or Popeye's... Solo ninja, 2 ninjas, 3 ninjas and also 6 ninjas!!! WHY do they do that??? The mystery will unfold later...


I really like their design... Minimalist and modern... There are 2 choices for drinks... 'Lemonade' and 'Green Tea' if I'm not mistaken...


Nothing to shout about the fries... Just some normal crinkle cut fries...


Ta-Dah... Here comes the burger... I opt for the 'Big Boss' burger because in my mind, I visualize that the burger must be BIG... Since I'm really hungry that time, I add-on cheese and an egg as well... There are a few flavours to choose from ranging from 'original', 'black pepper', 'teriyaki', 'oriental', 'sweet and sour' and also 'spicy'... As for the flavour, I choose 'original'...

When they serve the burger, I'm really shock... The burger is really tiny!!! Now I know why you can order 6 burgers at one go... The burger cost me RM7.90 + RM1.00 for the cheese + RM1.00 for the egg... As for the drink and fries you need to add another RM3.50 for it... So total bill is RM13.40...

In my opinion, the burger is quite nice but it don't really justify the price for it... As a consolation, 'Ninja Joe' claim that their food is free from MSG and flavouring!!! So eat as much as you can since it is healthy... I will definitely go back and try the other flavours but 'Ninja Joe' will NOT replace McD/Burger King...


Overall Rating - 3.3/5

Ninja Joe
Lot LG18, Tropicana City,
No. 3, Jalan SS20/27,
47400 Petaling Jaya

0 coment�rios: