A doctor on his morning walk, noticed the old lady on the picture above... Sitting on her front step smoking a cigar... So he decided to wal...

The Secret To Long Life


A doctor on his morning walk, noticed the old lady on the picture above... Sitting on her front step smoking a cigar... So he decided to walk up to her and said, "I couldn't help but notice how happy you look!!! What is your secret???" "I smoke ten cigars a day" she said... "Before I go to bed, I smoke a nice big joint... Apart from that, I drink a bottle of Jack Daniels every week and eat only junk food... On weekends, I pop pills, get laid and don't exercise at all!!!"

"That is simply amazing!!! How old are you???" asked the doctor... "Forty four" She replied!!!


I got this e-mail from a friend and I couldn't stop laughing!!! Guess this is the truth because a few days ago I saw a magazine with Lindsay Lohan at the main page... She looks like she is 30 something thanks to drugs and alcohol... She used to be so beautiful but now she looks like an old lady... My mum looks so much better than her!!! So guys, say NO TO DRUGS!!!

2 coment�rios:

-Celestial- said...

Haha...if not wrong, that friend is me rite??? =D

at first, i thought i read wrongly then after reading through the second time, i get the joke di...ya, agree with u on that so now working hard to do all the mask thingy aside from maintaining a healthy lifestyle ~ Lolz

yeah you are so right... the friend that i'm referring to is you...