One of their signature dish... Winter melon soup... This is a MUST order dish!!! This is what happen at the end of the day... Very nice ging...

Village Restaurant @ Rawang




One of their signature dish... Winter melon soup... This is a MUST order dish!!!





This is what happen at the end of the day...


Very nice ginger chili...


Smoke chicken... Very nice also especially when you eat it with the ginger chili that they provide...





This fish is also one of their specialty...



This restaurant is worth recommending because of the excellent winter melon soup and fish... The first time I drank the soup I was like WOW... This seldom happen because I don't like to drink soup... So you can imagine how good it is...

I'm sure a lot of people staying in KL or Selangor will know the very famous 'Lan Jie' restaurant in Rawang... This restaurant is a few shop houses away from 'Lan Jie'... So it should be very easy to find...

Pricing wise, I consider it as average but the winter melon soup is not that cheap if I'm not mistaken...

Overall Rating - 4/5

Village Restaurant
No. 15-16, Block B,
Gerai M.P.S. Rawang,
48000 Rawang,
Selangor.

0 coment�rios: