EP6DT Engine... 'Prince' is the codename for a family of modern automobiles straight-4 or inline-4 engines jointly devel...

Prince Engine...


EP6DT Engine...



'Prince' is the codename for a family of modern automobiles straight-4 or inline-4 engines jointly developed by BMW and PSA Peugeot Citreon... It is a compact family engine of 1.4 - 1.6 litre in displacement and includes most modern features including gasoline direct injection and variable valve timing...

Tested my darling's 308 Turbo just now... I'm really impressed with the acceleration... If the car was much lighter, the acceleration would be so much better... As for now, I considered it as brisk but certainly not fast but nevertheless it was so much better compared to my car... Don't really have to think much when overtaking slower cars... Just step on the gas and the car just piled up speed effortlessly... That's the benefit of a turbocharger... No crazy revving like a NA car (But sometimes I do enjoy revving the nuts out)... I didn't notice any turbo lag in this car... Unlike older generation of turbocharged engine where you need to wait for the boost to arrive...

Okay performance wise, I've got no complain... Handling wise, I still think my car outperform the 308 Turbo... I will find one weekend and head up to Genting and find out how it performs...

0 coment�rios: