SS2 morning market... Ice lemon tea... Thai style fried rice... Damn nice... Maybe the nicest fried rice that I ever had... Fish ball soup.....

MJ Cafe And Restaurant @ SS2

SS2 morning market...



Ice lemon tea...




Thai style fried rice... Damn nice... Maybe the nicest fried rice that I ever had...


Fish ball soup... It came together with the yam rice shown below...


My darling really like this yam rice a lot... It smells really nice but too bad I don't like to eat yam... If not maybe I will fall for it as well...


Really recommended... Overall I really like this place... The environment is really good as well... And not forgetting the food... One word to describe it, 'AWESOME"...

Overall Rating - 4/5

So sorry I don't have the address with me... But this place is really easy to find if you are familiar with SS2... It is situated in the same row as 'Kei Tak Sek'... MJ is located at the other corner...

0 coment�rios: