Take a look at Windy... Haiz... She lost an eye... Besides losing her eye, she also lost her job... She didn't make it through the proba...

Poor Windy!!!


Take a look at Windy... Haiz... She lost an eye... Besides losing her eye, she also lost her job... She didn't make it through the probation period!!! Birds started to bombard my balcony after 1 month... Birds were not scared of her anymore... Maybe they got used to her already... I've even seen bird attacked Windy as well!!!

Hmm, but after she lost an eye, I hardly see any birds around... Guessed they were scared for the time being because they had never seen a one eye cat before... So I won't be sacking Windy for the time being... Hopefully she can bring "PEACE" between me and the birds!!!

No war had been declared so far... PEACE OUT!!!

0 coment�rios: