Very nice burger... A lot of ingredients... Egg, bacon, cheese, vege and juicy beef patty... One of Dome's signature dish... Gourmet chi...

Dome...

Very nice burger... A lot of ingredients... Egg, bacon, cheese, vege and juicy beef patty...


One of Dome's signature dish... Gourmet chicken pie... Very nice indeed...


I never tried this sandwich... Looks nice to me but according to my friends, it was only so so as the bread was too hard for their liking...


Ice mocha...


Is been a long time since I last went Dome... The food were ok for me... Especially the burger as I am a burger lover... But both my friends were complaining about the sandwich as both of them ordered the same dish... Their comments were the bread was just too hard and it was virtually tasteless... As for the Gourmet chicken pie, it was just awesome...

Overall Rating - 3.5/5

0 coment�rios: