Cucumber... All these dishes above were appetizers... Prune juice... Really amazing... In fact it was one of the best drinks I ever had... T...

Yuxin Sichuan Dish In Shanghai











Cucumber...


All these dishes above were appetizers...


Prune juice... Really amazing... In fact it was one of the best drinks I ever had...










Their famous dish... "Shui Zhu Yu" (Fish cooked in water)... But in fact it was more like "You Zhu Yu" (Fish cooked in oil)... All the water in this dish was actually OIL!!! Can you imagined that... Besides that, one of the ingredient they put in actually made your whole mouth numb when you bit it...






This was one of the weirdest food I ever had in China... Can you imagined salty "taufu fa"??? They put in peanuts and salty vege... Hmmm thats really weird for me... And it tasted awful...









I really liked spicy food... Is part of my diet... But Sichuan dishes were not meant for me... All the dishes tasted really awful except the cucumber... But what I can said was it was really cheap... We got around 16 to 17 ppls and we got around 20++ dishes including the appetizers... And guess how much it costed us??? RMB1000++... Around RM500++ only... We can't even finished all the dishes but we got no choiced but to order more... The reason for this was because we took their VIP room and there was a minimum spending of RMB1000... So in order to hit the target, we got no choiced but to keep on ordering... I dunno, but I really don't liked the taste of Sichuan dish... Really worth to eat but not for me...

0 coment�rios: