Frankly speaking, I never heard of Look Out Point until one day, my wife's brother told me that such place exist... So I decided to brin...

KL View Western Food Restaurant @ Look Out Point (Cheras)

Frankly speaking, I never heard of Look Out Point until one day, my wife's brother told me that such place exist... So I decided to bring my wife there to celebrate her birthday on the 14th of September... It took a while for us to find the place cause I am not very familiar with Cheras... Finally we manage to find it... There were a lot of people on that day... Luckily I managed to find a parking... It is very chilly and windy that day and it is really cool to know that you don't have to drive all the way to Genting to experience all this... But of course you can't compare it to Genting in terms of temperature, Genting is much more cooler...

What is so special about Look Out Point is because of the scenery... You can basically view the whole KL town from there... It is really beautiful... Too bad I don't have any pics on the scenery because I don't have a tripod yet... So it is impossible to take pics without the help of tripod... I try a few and it is a disaster...I try to keep my hand as steady as possible but I failed to do so... Don't worry I will be back went I manage to get a tripod...

There were four restaurant there... We chose Kl View Restaurant cause there were a lot of people there compare to the others... But by looking at the menu, there was nothing to shout about... The food looks ordinary... So keeping my finger cross, hopefully the food taste good... Never judge a book by its cover... Hehe...



Mushroom soup with bread...


Special Chicken Chop with Cheese and Ham...


Black Pepper Chicken Chop...


Special Steak with Cheese and Ham...


Vegetables Salad???


The restaurant next door looks much classier compare to KL View...


Gasoline... Right under KL View Restaurant... Gonna try it on my next visit...


Frankly speaking, the food sucks big time and I am really dissapointed... The steak is small and the gravy is just so so... And Campbell's mushroom soup taste so much better and I don't see any vege in the vegetable salad that we order except cucumber and onion... I can get better western food on those roadside stall...

I can't think of any other reasons for me to go back to KL View Restaurant in the future... Except, the other restaurants food taste as bad or worse than KL View... I think they take it for granted because people will still go there because of the scenery...

0 coment�rios: