Today marks a very special day in my calender... 18th of March 2007 is the day both me and my darling got engaged... So obviously we went ou...

Rakuzen @ Desa Parkcity

Today marks a very special day in my calender... 18th of March 2007 is the day both me and my darling got engaged... So obviously we went out for dinner tonight... Time flies!!! In a blink of an eye, we are actually engage for 3 years...

Nothing fancy just a simple dinner and we decided to go somewhere near and less traffic... Desa Parkcity becomes the obvious venue... We walked around and decided to have Japanese food... We eaten Rakuzen before but not in Desa Parkcity...




My darling's udon set...



California roll that comes together with my darling's udon set... The set cost RM38... I find the price acceptable because the portion is quite big...


This is mine... Unagi set... RM38 also...



Since both of us are super duper full, we didn't order any dessert...


HAPPY 3 YEARS ANNIVERSARY TO BOTH OF US!!!


Overall Rating - 3.5/5

Rakuzen Kitchen Japanese Restaurant
GF-07, The Waterfront @ Parkcity,
5, Persiaran Residen, Desa Parkcity,
52200 Kuala Lumpur.
03-6280 8310

0 coment�rios: